Will You Survive?
Emotional Survival and Wellness Strategies
2015 “People of Distinction Humanitarian Award” recipient and winner of the
“Books for a Better Life Award”
Suicide is the #1 cause of officer death with another estimated 120,000 (nearly 1 in 5) working with PTSD. Learn effective methods to process stress, overcome trauma, proactive strategies to protect and heal their spirit to maintain mental – emotional – and physical fitness, and ways to maintain their motivation and professionalism while serving to protect and give life to others with compassion, integrity, and good health.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what PTSD is and effective ways to mitigate its effects
- Understand how the job is inherently toxic and can significantly affect your health and wellness,your relationships, and the quality of your life.
- Identify the 9 warning signs that the job has adversely affected you.
- Identify over 20 proactive emotional survival and wellness strategies.
- Identify ways to promote emotional survival among your colleagues, your agency, and within yourself.