Beyond Surviving – from Trauma to Wellness: Trauma, PTSD and the Process of Healing
Emotional Survival and Wellness Strategies
Required reading at the FBI National Academy
Suicide is the #1 cause of first responder deaths with nearly 20% suffering from PTSD. Bulletproof Spirit provides practical, effective strategies to overcome and heal from our daily work traumas, to remain motivated, to enhance resiliency, and to serve in peace and wellness.
After reading Bulletproof Spirit or upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what PTSD is and effective ways to mitigate its effects
- Understand how the job is inherently toxic and can significantly affect your health and wellness,your relationships, and the quality of your life.
- Identify the 9 warning signs that the job has adversely affected you.
- Identify over 20 proactive emotional survival and wellness strategies.
- Identify ways to promote emotional survival among your colleagues, your agency, and within yourself.