Register for an online version of the training here for $125.00. For in-person training, contact Capt. Dan Willis directly for availability and pricing.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Access personal style and emotional intelligence style.
- Understand what PTSD is and effective ways to mitigate its effects.
- Understand how the job is inherently toxic and can significantly affect your health and wellness, your relationships, and the quality of your life.
- Identify the 9 warning signs that the job has adversely affected you.
- Identify over 20 proactive emotional survival and wellness strategies.
- Identify ways to promote emotional survival among your colleagues, your agency, and yourself.
- Identify ways to incorporate emotional intelligence techniques for personal and professional success.
For the past twenty-five years, Captain Dan Willis has been a police officer for the La Mesa Police Department near San Diego, California. He has served as a homicide detective, SWAT commander, and instructor for the San Diego Public Safety Institute, the county’s police academy, where he provides emotional survival training. He lives in San Diego with his wife and two stepsons.